AEIIC is pleased to announce the following job opportunity.
Interested candidates can submit their CVs by sending them to: Job@aeiic.com
The email subject should be the position you are applying for.
Senior Sales Executive job opportunity
Position: Senior Sales Executive
Handling the sales of different products and services directly to customers, dealing with their inquiries, conflict, perception, worries and suggestions, as well as carrying out necessary actions in order to solve their conflicts, Searching for potential customers .
- Developing productive long term relationships with customers
Business development By sourcing new customers to the company.
- Achieves sales target.
- Following up on pre-sales inquiries and delivery times, logistics.
- Setting sales visits to clients and preparing sales information from the available resources.
- Representing a sound understanding and consciousness of customers’ inquiries, conflicts, perceptions, worries, complaints, and suggestions, as well as facilitating and resolving customers’ inquiries and conflicts through comprehensible guidance in a timely manner.
- Accomplishing sales by constantly offering various suitable preferences, desires and necessities towards customers, facilitating and resolving customers’ inquiries and conflicts through comprehensible guidance in a timely manner.
- Responsible for commercial correspondences, negotiations with customers.
- Preparing complete offers to clients and keep close follow up.
- Get approval from the customer on new products.
- closely cooperating with other departments involved with your accounts
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct team leader
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related major.
• Min 2 years of experience in a similar field.
• Good communications skills in English & Arabic.
• Computer literacy and knowledge in MS Office applications.
• Excellent interpersonal skills & team player.
• Ability to handle mails and correspondences.
• Time Management Skills.
• Presentable, punctual and hard worker.
• Good typing skills in Arabic and English.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Must be target oriented and able to work under pressure.
• Jordanian nationality is a must.
• Having a valid driving license. Having a car is a plus.